Check out the galleries on our map & follow our Friday Opening Tour
- Arratia Beer Group Exhibition -“AutoconßtrukSchön” 6pm
Mixed mediums of art in the mixed area of Kreuzberg.
- BQ Andrew Kerr – “Haul in, Cousin” 6pm – 9pm
What will the scottish artist Kerr’s works be? Painting, sculture, drawing or all of the above?
- Duve Evan Gruzis – “Alpha Wave” 6pm -9pm
Neon nights revealed in the high contrast images at this exhibition.
- Galerie Barbara Thumm Ann-Sofi Sidén – “Curtain Callers ” 7pm – 9pm
Drama Queen alert? These video installations are packed with emotion.
- Galerie Jette Rudolph Alex Tennigkeit – “A Hint of Lightness” 6pm – 10pm
No this is not a nightmare but Alex Tennigkeit’s paintings have a dark side that may leave you unsettled!
Cool Place nearby:
Bar Babette Bar in a huge glas cube
- Galerie Lena Brüning Group Exhibition – “Editionen” 7pm – 9pm
Colourful, crazy, dark and light, surrealist, realist, abstract, idealist – paintings of all kind from different artists!
- Galerie Nordenhake Michael Schmidt – “89/90″ 6pm – 9pm
It’s a black and white world through the camera of Michael Schmidt.
- Galerija Gregor Podnar Anne Neukamp – “mit oder ohne”
What images lie beneath the paintings of Anne Neukamp? You will be with or without a clue!
- Klemm’s Adrian Sauer – “A-Z” 6pm – 9pm
The photographer and painter Adrian Sauer explores art in our digital age.
- Sommer & Kohl Tony Just – “Sentimental Agitprop” 6pm – 9pm
If the eyes are the window to the soul, what are Tony Just’s painted eyes telling us about him? Maybe the answer is in his other colourful paintings?
- Chert Heike Kabisch – “Deep down into the Ditch” 7pm
Warning: the realism of these installations and sculptures may cause discomfort!
Fancy place nearby:
- Spindler & Klatt bar/restaurant right on the river Spree
- Essays and Observations Galerie C&V – “Another Decade of California Color: Suitable for Framing” 7pm
Investigation into the missing “i”…it’s a mystery, we’ll leave it for you to work out!