Sexting software upgrade via Friedrich Nietzsche:
• lovebug fixes
• improves connectivity and stability
• corrects an issue with the lack of romanticism within relationships in the age of mobile communication
• departs from conservative taboos in order to enjoy a healthy & fun sex life
Warning: the following quotes by Nietzsche might cause exist-sensual angst.
1. “Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?”
2. “That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.”
3. “I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
4. “A thought comes when it will, not when I will.”
5. “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcize the best thing in you.”
6. “There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.”
7. “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for how (un)successful your love life might be after taking in this upgrade. Just remember: timing is everything.
Article by Jovanny Varela-Ferreyra