Time for some more Opening Parties!
Openings Friday 30th:
- Autocenter Astali/Peirce “Seams” 8pm
Artworks to make you burst at the seams!
- Daimler Contemporary Group Exhibition – “Minimalism in Germany. The Sixties II” 7pm
Don’t worry you won’t find flower power and hippie love at this 60s exhibition of minimalist art!
- Galerie Sandmann Natalia Turnova – “Essentials” 8pm
It is essential that you attend at least one opening this weekend! Why not check out the bright coloured portraits painted by Turnova?
- Scotty Enterprises Bettina Weiß – “tropic aspen” – 7pm
Add a bit of colour to your evening with Wieß’ tropical works!
- Stedefreund Anja Majer, Rebecca Michaelis, Arne Schreiber – difference a bend 7pm
Great gallery near to great places to eat…try the punky pizzeria “I Due Forne” !
- Alexander Levy Group Exhibition – 6pm – 9pm
Very varied artists come together for this exhibition! Excited about Marius Glauer’s glass art? So are we!
- Sammlung Haubrok Group Exhibition – “my.LA” 7pm-9pm
Never been to L.A? Me either! Get lots of perspectives on what it’s like from the artists in this group exhibition!
- Uqbar Anna Baumgart – “The Conquerors of the Sun” 7pm
Let yourself be transported back in time on a revolutionary propaganda train by this video work!