See which art spaces are nearby and check our Thursday 12th Opening Tour
- Galerie Cinzia Friedlaender Matthias Schaufler – “Imkerin” 7pm-9.30pm
Time for a tongue-teaser? Collections of colours craftily create comprehensible images!
- Grimmuseum Group Exhibition – X O 7pm
See what your blind spot won’t let you view! No hugs and kisses in sight!
- Künstlerhaus Bethanien
-Group Exhibition – “BERLIN.STATUS (1)” 7pm-10pm
A huge number of well and lesser known artists come together under the idea of doubt…let’s hope it’s not as negative as the theme.
-Stine Marie Jacobsen – “Direct Approach” 7pm-10pm
Everything feeling a bit tame at the moment? Check out Stine Marie Jacobsen’s violent side in her video, performance and text works.
- Galerie oqbo Seraphina Lenz -“Skizze und Salon” 7pm
Exploring the unfinished and temporary through sculpture.
- Schmallfuss Galerie Christiane Erdmann, Wulf Winckelmann – “Menschen, Tieren, weite Welten” 11am-4pm
Get away from the city and dive into the world of the natural.
tasty + artistic place nearby:
- Kunsthalle m3 Group Exhibition – “Pyrate Realations” 6pm-10pm
Be tha’ an exhibition ‘bout Pyrates? Shiver me timbers!
- Sandy Brown Anne de Vries – “Trails of the Hive Mind” 7pm
Firstly, what is a hive mind? Secondly, how can it leave a trail? Want to find out more? Yes!