Current exhibitions in Wedding:
Find the Wedding Tour on our map with just one click
- Galerie Guido W. Baudach Wedding André Butzer
Large-format painting! Black formations surrounded by an extremely bright, shimmering field of colour are waiting.
- Uqbar Romana Schmalisch – “Dom Kino”
Vertical movement between different, superimposed forms of models with film projections in several directions. London’s tube might rush next to you!
- Galerie oqbo Group Exhibition – “oqbo exchange >dok25a Düsseldorf”
Non-commercial works of Düsseldorf artists can be seen at the Brunnenstraße.
- Brunnen64 Dorothea Bringmann – “(W)ON(D)E(R)-WOMAN-SHOW”
What characterizes a man, a woman? Is this the answer shown by Barbie dolls?
- Galerie Max Hetzler Monica Bonvicini
Metal chains, leather straps and harnesses are used in S/M sculptures. Fetish Feminism!
- Prima Center Berlin Slavco Spirovski – “Pre/packet/ing Vx thru V1 – (…)”
What’s the relation between the space and the sculpture, as inseparable entities? Slavcho Spirovski’s work shows you.
- Galerie Wedding Pantelis Sabaliotis – “Metamorphosen”
Lots to discover: Gold, feathers, mysterious symbols & ancient royal greek honey bees? Make up your own mind..