- Love is not just a smell your body has or the look in your eyes when we make love under the influence of that drug called midnight.
- Love is not just a place in my heart that you fulfilled without hesitation.
- Love is not just fighting sleep and staying awake to look at you in your most natural state.
- Love is not just that electricity that runs through my veins when you kiss me under the blankets.
- Love is not staying at home to take care of you when you are sick, regardless of whether it is a simple flu or an infection.
- Love is not watching TV shows together on Monday afternoons after work.
- Love is not giving you a handwritten letter just to let you know the feelings that don’t come easily out of my mouth.
- Love is not reconsidering my future because you appear at the most unexpected moment of my life.
- Love is staying by your side even if I’m afraid, even if I know that sooner or later it will be over, even if I know that you have the power to break my heart in a second.
- Love is to finally understand that the things that we want in life don’t always come in the order they were supposed to, but in the order they were meant to.
- Love is bending our souls no matter how messy it gets, because we know love will find a beautiful way to fix all of our messes.
- Love is taking a look through the window of our lives and seeing how wonderful it is to see destiny coming with its arms completely opened just for us.
Written by Carolina Loayza