until Tuesday 27th March:
- Lumas Berlin-Mitte Group Exhibition – “Illusions”
Nothing is as it seems at this exhibition located in the trendy area of Mitte, Hackescher Markt.
- Lumas Kurfürstendamm Sybille von Preußen – “Preußischblau”
The Parasites invaded this opening so check out the video for a sneak-peak of the exhibition!
- Kunstraum Kreuzberg/Bethanien Hironori Murai – “Invitation to a Picnic”
It’s lovely weather for a picnic at the moment. Why not check out this exhibition based around the wonderful past-time of picnicking before the sun or the exhibition calls it a day!
until Saturday 31st March:
- Aurel Scheibler / Scheibler Mitte Ray Johnson
Very sexual collage..can you spot the phallus?
- Brutto gusto fine arts Morten Løbner Espersen – “Horror Vacui”
Don’t miss these colourful sculptures which look like they’ve been bought up from the bottom of the sea!
- Direktorenhaus Husmann Tschäni – “Poultry Poetry”
Can you spot the poultry in these colourful illustration and comic inspired paintings?
- Galerie Cinzia Friedlaender Jutta Pohlmann, Dirk von Lowtzow – “In the tittery
Discover what it’s like “in the tittery”..!
- Michael Fuchs Galerie Group Exhibition – “Hang On”
This exhibition won’t be hanging on much longer so if you want to see the paintings, sculptures and installations in this wacky exhibition.
- Oqbo Group Exhibition – “oqbo exchange > dok25a Düsseldorf”
What does Düsseldorf art look like in Berlin? You’d better hurry up if you want to find out!
until Sunday 1st April:
- Galerie im Turm Carla Mercedes Hihn and Sebastian Zidek – “8 Cloud”
See what went down at the Opening by checking out the Parasite Invasion video! Finissage and Artist Talk 7pm
- Grimmuseum Group Exhibition – “The Eye Is a Lonely Hunter: Images of Humankind”
I Spy….Photography of people – you won’t be able to spy these guys for much longer though!
- Kunsthalle M3 Salon Murid Bosh – “Für Hunde in der Zentralgrube”