See all of the closings for this week with just one click on our Last Chance Tour from 12th to 18th March
- Dittrich & Schlechtriem Larusson & Pysczek- “Your History Is Not Our History”
Enter a dream-like world through the photographs and drawings.
- Exile AGGTELEK – “The Speaker”
The gallery space becomes the experience at this exhibition. View the paintings under yellow lighting whilst listening to a novel on the speakers. Let it take you away!
- Fahnemann Projects Christian Awe – “Resurrecting Color”
If you need a bit of colour in your life then check out the paintings at this exhibition!
- Galerie Crone Monika Grzymala – “Aerial”
Grzymala has transformed her drawings into room installations, using a lot of black sticky tape! Get stuck into the work, but try not to get stuck to it!
- General Public Group Exhibition – “KonterFrei – zum Porträt heute”
A glimpse a today’s world through the eyes of artists.
- Haus am Kleistpark Group exhibition – “Gute Karten”
See a cross-section of the art world through the many types showing in this exhibition: Photography, painting, sculpture, video-art, installations, conceptual art and more.
- Johann König Alicja Kwade – “In Circles” read review
- Martin-Gropius-Bau – Ai Weiwei – “Ai Weiwei in New York – Photographs 1983-1993″ read review
- Sammlung Haubrok Tobias Madison – “Fatuma Osman”
What lies underneath the decorated columns in this installation work and how are the films showing Fatuma Osman connected?
- Swedish Photography Tuija Lindström – “The Girls at Bull’s Pond”
Find out what the connection is between naked women and irons…