until Tuesday 24th:
- Lumas Kurfürstendamm Group Exhibition – “Flower Power”
It’s your last chance to release your inner-hippie and feel the power of flowers!
until Thursday 26th:
- Luis Campaña Berlin Matthieu Ronsse – “Alles wechselt”
Everything changes, including exhibitions! See the paintings of Ronsse, before it’s too late!
until Friday 27th April:
- Zwinger Galerie Arranged by Hans-Jürgen Hafner & Gunter Reski “The Happy Fainting of Painting”
How is painting viewed today? If you want to find out then head to this diverse exhibition at Zwinger Galerie!
until Saturday 28th:
- Architektur Galerie Berlin AllesWirdGut – “Weg Schauen”
The design and creation of a building is art, but not always impressive like the projects of AllesWirdGut.
- Galerie Michael Schultz Bernd Kirschner – “Lautes Schweigen”
Blue and pink hues present a dreamy world in Kirschner’s paintings.
- SAVVY Contemporary Lela Ahmadzai, Lars Bjerre – “Untitled(Absence)”
Soon this exhibition really will be absent. Explore the art of absence.
- Stedefreund Anja Majer, Rebecca Michaelis, Arne Schreiber – “difference a bend”
Perception and observation are examined in this exhibition.
- Kwadrat Jennifer Oellerich – “Noctilucent Clouds”
How many times have you gazed at the clouds? Oellerich captures the beautiful clouds you see at night!
until Sunday 29th:
- Galerie Hiltwasky Frank Horvat – “A Trip Through A Mind (The iPad Exhibition)”
Not convinced by the ipad? Check out this exhibition, it might just change your mind!
- Kaleidoskop Bram Braam – “Next Nature”
Get back to nature with this sculptural installation art.
- Kunstraum Kreuzberg/Bethanien Group exhibition – “MYSPACE – Rauminterventionen”
Images, sculpture and installation investigate different elationships to space and room.
- Neuer Berliner Kunstverein David Zink Yi
Havana – what a city! See the city through the incredible video installation and photographs of David Zink Yi.